Saturday, June 30, 2007

Narrow Escape.. or a Miracle?


Today.. I had a narrow escape from the clutches of death..!


I was about to pass a Railway level cross. The moment I started crossing, I received a call on my mobile phone. As a reflex action, I took the call. It was from my office, regarding some urgent matters. Answering the call, I walked.. very slowly..as in a sleep walk.. crossing the tracks.. absent minded... without looking at the sides. I crossed the railway tracks. The next moment I heard the train passing through the level cross just behind me !

I shivered for a moment, from top to bottom....!!!

I know, I was saved for those who love me, for those who need me, and for those who think of me and pray for me... How can I express my gratitude? To HIM.. What should I say? HE can read even my most secret thoughts..HE is beside me, even when I am sleeping.. HE is in me.. What should I say to him..? I feel, HE wants me to be here .. Yes.. I am here.. For YOU..


1 comment:

the man to walk with said...

uncertainity ..is the charm of life

കുറച്ചു ദിവസമായി, പനിയും മൂക്കൊലിപ്പും, ചുമയുമൊക്കെ തുടങ്ങീട്ട്. മരുന്നു കഴിക്കുന്നുണ്ട്. അങ്ങു തീർത്തു മാറുന്നില്ല.സാവകാശം മാറട്ടെ, അല്ലേ....