Saturday, June 2, 2007

Jaalakam thurannappol..


I am opening this window...


To hug the cool wind which knocked at my window, the whole night..
To see the small birds chirped outside my window to wake me up..
To feel the fragrance of wild flowers reaching from the hill sides..


But..
Now, I am confused.. really confused..!


No cool wind outside ! ... only the sighs of those who lost their dreams..
No birds singing outside ! only the low weeping noices from half burnt houses..
No fragrance outside ! only the suffocating smell of explosives..


Wait.. wait.. for a moment..
Let me see my face in the mirror..
Just to see whether still I have a face to cry for them...!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

the man to walk with said...

this is really superb.
congrats

കുറച്ചു ദിവസമായി, പനിയും മൂക്കൊലിപ്പും, ചുമയുമൊക്കെ തുടങ്ങീട്ട്. മരുന്നു കഴിക്കുന്നുണ്ട്. അങ്ങു തീർത്തു മാറുന്നില്ല.സാവകാശം മാറട്ടെ, അല്ലേ....