Friday, February 15, 2008

My confidence

I may not have the right to be loved..
But, I do believe I have the right to love.
I may not have the strength to stand on my feet,
But I do believe I have the strength
To make others stand on their feet.
I may not have the eyes to shed tears,
But I do have the eyes to see tears.
This is my strength.
This is my confidence.

But I wonder, wherefrom I got this strength
And this confidence..?
Oh.. poor me ! It is not my strength !
It is the strength of HIM who hold my arm !




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Tomz said...

Nice philosophical interpretations

the man to walk with said...

its you ..your lovely heart makes the difference..

കുറച്ചു ദിവസമായി, പനിയും മൂക്കൊലിപ്പും, ചുമയുമൊക്കെ തുടങ്ങീട്ട്. മരുന്നു കഴിക്കുന്നുണ്ട്. അങ്ങു തീർത്തു മാറുന്നില്ല.സാവകാശം മാറട്ടെ, അല്ലേ....